Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
l3azn3t

I want to completly get rid of my blemishes by the start of school!! Please help!!

So im on summer vacation, and I decided I seriously want to get rid of all my red mark/dark marks by the end of my summer! Ive been treating them for the past months but there the marks are still visible but lightly. So now I really want to get rid of all of them .

I was just wondering, does dieting affect the way my scars heal? Also, Im taking vitamin A (10,000 units) and zink (50 mg). Should I be taking more to help with scarring such as vitamin E, because I heard that was good.

Does drinking more water help with my scarring?

Its just that I am willing to do anything to get rid of all these brown and red spots on my face completly!

Also I have been using Dan's AHA lotion only to treat my scars, should I try something else like hydroquinone? And how often should I be using these?

Would using dans lotion day and night do any good?

Its more like what should I do and what should I avoid because I am not that experienced dealing with the marks.

Thanks!

Check out this link - sounds like it could be the quick fix you are searching for.

www.acne.org/messageboard/OMG-GUYS-THIS-t35135.html