Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone know of a good tinted sunscreen that won't break you out. I have oily skin. I used to use Dermalogica but went to purchase it the other day and noticed the company made the tube smaller and is now charging 38 dollars when before it was 25 dollars. I was so mad I didn't buy it. I refuse to be a stupid consumer. These companies think their customers don't notice a price increase and a volume decrease? Anyway, any suggestions please.

I'm really liking Benefit You Rebel. I use the regular tint (i am asian) and they have recently come out with a "Lite" version. It has SPF 15 and is around $30 for 1.7 oz tube. Doesn't break me out and really evens my complexion (my primary concern). I can wear it by itself or for added coverage, I use their You Flawless powder on top of it.

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Liquid Foundation spf 55 (it's available in spf 30, too) works for me... It doesn't make me breakout at all. It might not be what you're looking for though as it's a foundation that provides total full coverage and leaves a matte finish so it's a lot heavier than just 'tinted'. Stays on well in the sun and won't melt off, though!

I like Philosophy Tinted Shelter SPF 30, one shade suits all skin tones. I'm not sure what the price point would be in the USA as I'm in the UK - I pay £15 for a large tube that lasts ages.