Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Since I can never seem to figure out what's breaking me out I decided to let loose the other day and ate everything and anything- this is after a diet that has been so strict and extremely healthy- I ate Ice cream, greasy foods, donuts, cookies, chips, all kinds of tasty stuff that i haven't had in like a year, I figured if I breakout whatever, I breakout all the time anyway, at least now ill know the reason, amazingly my skin hasn't gotten any worse, If anything I think its gotten better, I've gone back to eating healthy again just because I like to be a healthy person, but I just figured I would post my findings. Im not trying to discredit the acne and diet relationship, because I truly believe the typical western diet is the reason for all the health problems amongst most americans, Im just looking for some feedback.

unless you are allergic to those things, they won't break you out in that short of time. Sugar doesn't directly cause acne. It screws with hormones, inflammation, and nutrients among other things.