Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

as in going to the beach and be able to take my shirt off without being embarrassed by bacne :rolleyes: I have my face under control but I've been suffering this acne on my back and chest for 3 years now.. *sigh* I hope to see the beach before my school starts :(

I agree with Lyssa! Dont let it spoil your fun.I mean,do you really see that many PERFECT people at the beach??? Because I certainly dont.I see people with all kinds of flaws! They dont seem bothered by theirs,so you shouldnt let your Backne keep you in either.

The salt water and the sun may even help your acne!

I agree with Lyssa! Dont let it spoil your fun.I mean,do you really see that many PERFECT people at the beach??? Because I certainly dont.I see people with all kinds of flaws! They dont seem bothered by theirs,so you shouldnt let your Backne keep you in either.

I agreed! Don't let your back-acne discourage you! If it's that bad then I understand your feelings! But like she said, nobody is perfect! Go out and have fun!

w

I agreed! Don't let your back-acne discourage you! If it's that bad then I understand your feelings! But like she said, nobody is perfect! Go out and have fun!

That is true but being overweight or looking freaky isn't as bad as have back and chest acne. I would know because i used to be overweught and it wasnt embarassing as much. I mean, how many people do you see at the beach with bacne? I know if I walked passed by people, they would all glace at my body and it wouldn't be one of those "woah check him out!" but a "ew.. Check him out.."

Now, if it was the whole acne.org peeps at the beach I wouldn't mind because we all share something in common but i guess this isn't the point. :(

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Wear a T-shirt. Problem solved. That wasn't so hard now was it buddy?

Who cares anyway if you have some acne on your back, you're going to let that stop you from doing what you want to do?... Come on man, don't be so spineless(no offense).

I SWEAR, SWEAR that the beach cleared all the acne in my back, sure it wasnt thaT much but idk, what it was, maybe the salty water or the sun but i have zero backne now, i strongly suggest you to do it man

I'm probably going to wear an undershirt when I go to the beach.. that's a good idea. but damn.. then again, my friends or at least the very few of them will know why I'm wearing one.. i'm pretty self conscious about myself but hopefully i will encounter a day where i won't give a shit, thanks for the support guys