Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkinBeingaDouchebag

Is your hair naturally wavy, curly, or straight?

Hair type  

58 members have voted

1. 1. My hair is naturally...

• Wavy
    • Curly
    • Straight
    • Other?
  2. 2. Happy with your natural waves/curls/straight hair?

• Yes
    • No

I'm just curious. I see a lot of girls with straight hair and i'm surprised when I find out their hair is naturally curly/wavy. I guess every owns a flat iron these days. Mine is wavy and I dont straighten it because I dont have the patience to. :ninja:

I have long, slightly wavy blonde hair, and I've learned to love it. When I was in high school super stick straight hair was the "in" thing, and I used to get up at the crack of dawn to blowdry and straighten my hair. After 4 years of that my hair was so damaged, the only thing I could do was grow it out and start over. So I stopped heat styling completely and let my hair grow for 3 years until it was completely healthy again, and now I love my natural beachy waves. I get compliments on my hair all the time. :D

mine is curly. And dyed. And severely heat damaged and basically destroyed. I am about to start serious hair boot camp.

I used to hate the curls, but love 'em now that I know how to take care of 'em. :D

My hair is long and wavy... I love them.. You dont have to do much to manage them.. They look great anytime.. :)

My hair's wavy and I like it when it's really long but even just at shoulder length it gets really flicky out and annoying!

I usually straighten my hair- I like how nice and shiny it looks straightened.

I was born with curly hair and it was this way until I was 20 (2 years ago) it started to turn wavy!! And now it's a mixture of wavy and straight. I'm not happy with it, I want it to be either straight or curly, not something in between.

My hair was really curly when I was little. Then it went straight. Then it went wavy. It's weird. But I like it because it's versatile.

Wavy and very thick and full. I love it. :D

Is "Poofy" an option?? ... I'm multiracial, and I got the thinner textured, wavy hair that waves/curls/frizzes if I let it dry naturally, and just poofs out like a christmas tree and gets super frizzy if I try to brush it. my sister got the thick, gorgeous curls (not quite black kinky, just super curly and thick). I also got the crazy acne. But she got the insanely dry skin. Go figure.

My hair was pin straight until a couple years ago. If I don't blow dry my hair, it gets slightly wavy at the bottom half, but my hair will not hold a curl. I would still classify my hair as straight, though. And I love it, I think I look better with straight hair than the few times my hair has actually curled.

Is "Poofy" an option?? ... I'm multiracial, and I got the thinner textured, wavy hair that waves/curls/frizzes if I let it dry naturally, and just poofs out like a christmas tree and gets super frizzy if I try to brush it. my sister got the thick, gorgeous curls (not quite black kinky, just super curly and thick). I also got the crazy acne. But she got the insanely dry skin. Go figure.

Mine's poufy at times, like a wild red Afro but wavy, not kinky. Looks very funny. I am not amused though when it does that! :D

Mine's poufy at times, like a wild red Afro but wavy, not kinky. Looks very funny. I am not amused though when it does that! :D

Wynne, you're a redhead?? A wavy/curly-headed redhead? That's spectacular, I would love my hair too, if I were you. I wanted red hair SO BADLY as a kid ... unfortunately I think I would look a little hilarious with brown skin and red hair!! :lol:

mine was also straight as a child and then when puberty hit it changed. now it's wavy in the front and straight in the back. I, too, wish it was either straight or wavy/curly because I always have to straighten or curl it to look presentable. however, now that it's short, it's quite straight

Wynne, you're a redhead?? A wavy/curly-headed redhead? That's spectacular, I would love my hair too, if I were you. I wanted red hair SO BADLY as a kid ... unfortunately I think I would look a little hilarious with brown skin and red hair!! :lol:

It's colored red. Natural color is dark blonde. :)

I combined two colors last time: http://www.garnierusa.com/_EN/_US/our_prod...;varcode=245543

and http://www.garnierusa.com/_EN/_US/our_prod...;varcode=245550

And I'm pleased with the bright result. This company's colors lasts the longest of any red I have EVER tried! No fading to brown! It's wonderful. Most other ones fade within a month; this stays bright and true red for months!

In October, I'm going to brown with blonde highlights. http://www.garnierusa.com/_EN/_US/our_prod...;varcode=242610 I like that color quite well.

I'm olive pale and have blue eyes. The red color suits me, looks natural even though the color itself isn't very natural. :D However, I love it.

I have long, slightly wavy blonde hair, and I've learned to love it. When I was in high school super stick straight hair was the "in" thing, and I used to get up at the crack of dawn to blowdry and straighten my hair. After 4 years of that my hair was so damaged, the only thing I could do was grow it out and start over. So I stopped heat styling completely and let my hair grow for 3 years until it was completely healthy again, and now I love my natural beachy waves. I get compliments on my hair all the time. :D

My hair is long and wavy... I love them.. You dont have to do much to manage them.. They look great anytime.. :)

*Sigh* I feel the same way. I have really thick, strong, dark blonde hair that is lightand airy and can be really curly and downy soft. I get compliments on it all the time when it is stright, but my uncle asked me why I would want to straighten my hair and i haven't since then. I love my hair.

I went for a haircut once and the hairstylist told my Mom "it's like a sheep"

My Dad looks at me and says Chr*st you've got a lot of hair" and he always tells me to brush it.

Guest missyjean130

When I lived in Arizona my hair was pin straight...but on the occational rainy day it would get really wavy from the moisture and I loved it! Now that I live in Washington State...my hair is like this way more often lol.