Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamjob243

This supplement way has worked to get me 100%

i think dreamjobs regimen sounds awesome... introvert.. you arent really doing the regimen.. so theres no way to know if it would work.. because u have to do exactly as it says probably :boohoo:

Introvert, what brand of soap are you using? I couldn't find one that low in PH.

Dreamjob, what brand are you using? I bought all the items on the regimen and this is my 3rd day doing it. So far so good on the regimen. My face hasnt broke out and that is a plus. I'll keep you all posted on how it is going. P.S. The Brewers yeast has a funky taste, but if this works, it's well worith it.

Dreamjob, for the apple cider solution, are you supposed to leavet the vinegar on or just splash it on and rinse it off a couple minutes later? thanks.

haha, tell me about it. The Brewers yeast that I bought is the Twinlab powder, ir says on the laber that it is "mild tasting", but it does have that nasty taste. What I do is, since i also workout, I put it in with one scoop of protein powder. It makes it less pungent. I mix it with 8 oz of cold water. Right aftert i take the brewers yeast, I take a vitamin C tablet, so the taste doesnt linger in my mouth.

I take the $8.00 500 tablet GNC brand Brewers Yeast. Yeah dont use the powder take the tablets. I personally dont mind the taste that much even though it isnt to plesant. Try taking it with a flavored drink like oJ

Ok I went out and bought vitamin C anyway- 500mg tablets 2x day.

Btw...since Im not taking brewers yeast i asked a chemist about niacin, when i couldnt find it they told me it had been taken off the market cos it was dangerous? lol :unsure:

Yes, I am. I am currently not so sure about the Vitamin E oil though - if it goes on before the wash, what good does it do? Plus it might just be the brand I have, but mine is sticky as hell and makes washing a pain.

hey can you tell me more about the apple cider vinegar you use with the cotton swab?

What brand do you buy and where? I typed it into yahoo search and some showed pills and others showed liquid form...a lil confused, besides putting it on pimples, I heard it was good to use on ice pick scars as well as it closes the scar over time... do you have any idea? i have one ice pick scar on the side of my nose...probably about 1mm length and 1 mm width...so small the derm told me it was no use doing any surgery, but enough that any dating partners would notice it...hence it bothers me...

do i put this apple cider vinegar on my red marks too?...thanx a lot

I have tried this regiment for about a week now. Everytime I take the pills in the morning my face starts burning and itching, also my arms get red and itchy. I dont know why this happens? I really want to stick to this regiment. I have inflamated acne on the bottom sided of my face and thats where it burns and itchs. so please help

hey can you tell me more about the apple cider vinegar you use with the cotton swab?

What brand do you buy and where?  I typed it into yahoo search and some showed pills and others showed liquid form...a lil confused, besides putting it on pimples, I heard it was good to use on ice pick scars as well as it closes the scar over time...  do you have any idea?  i have one ice pick scar on the side of my nose...probably about 1mm length and 1 mm width...so small the derm told me it was no use doing any surgery, but enough that any dating partners would notice it...hence it bothers me...

What brand do you buy and where?  I typed it into yahoo search and some showed pills and others showed liquid form...a lil confused, besides putting it on pimples, I heard it was good to use on ice pick scars as well as it closes the scar over time...  do you have any idea?  i have one ice pick scar on the side of my nose...probably about 1mm length and 1 mm width...so small the derm told me it was no use doing any surgery, but enough that any dating partners would notice it...hence it bothers me...

i put 1/3 diluted apple cider vinegar on my scars and redmarks and it has helped a lot. many of my small scars like indents in the skin and ice pick scars have been minimized greatly. although it did take quite a while for improvment, if you stick with it for a month or two then you will see results.