I use the following regimen

Morning:

Brewers Yeast

Cod Liver Oil

Niacin

Antioxidant (Grape Seed)

Flax Seed Oil

Fish Oil

Wash with either cetaphil or BP wash from Botchlas Regimen. Use vitamin E oil on face and body before washing (3.00 at Safeway or most drug stores).

Night:

Brewers Yeast

Cod Liver Oil

Niacin

Antioxidant (Grape Seed)

Flax Seed Oil

Fish Oil

Wash with either cetaphil or BP wash from Botchlas Regimen. Use vitamin E oil on face and body before washing (3.00 at Safeway or most drug stores).

I also use the vinegar and a cotton ball occasionally

I used to have large black pores on my nose and those have become very small. Dark marks on my back are fading. Face stays clear with just taking supplements after a while.

I got the idea from this website http://www.angelfire.com/md/cookiemueller/pimplescure.html

dreamjob243, if it's not too much trouble, can you list the products you buy and where you buy them from. I have been doing alot of reading lately, and this regimen is exaclty what I was looking for. Thanks.

GNC Brewers Yeast Tablets

Twinlab Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Cherry Flavored (has the highest A and D per serving I found) pills have less IU's so you take more

General drugstore Niacin, Fish oil, Flax Seed Oil

Safeway or Fred Meyer brand Vitamin E oil 10,00 IU (3.00, better than 9.00 at health food stores and works the same)

General drugstore Grape Seed extract 95% Opc's

Apple Cider Vinegar

And then I did Botchlas regimen for a while but started breaking out after a couple months so i use those cleansers occasionally and then use cetaphil if my face gets irritated.

Safeway, Costco, Fred Meyer, PCC Natural Market

hope that helps

thanks for the post. I'm going to try this out and tell you how it works. Also, do you take everything at once? What time of the day do you take it? Thanks.

Yeah, I take everything once in the morning and all at once at night. Sometimes I space it out a little like 15 min per type of pill. And most Brewers Yeast the suggested serving is something like 8-17, so you can space those out or take half in the morn and half at night.

Good luck be sure to take the doses that are labled on the bottles not to much and not to little.

I havent noticed any changes in my weight or anything else. No dry skin, no problems at all.

I got most of my stuff from GNC lately in large amounts. It seems like most people have about half of these supplements already on hand.

This is what i get but I had alot of other stuff from trying other regimens so i didnt have to buy that much. I spent way more trying that b-5 regimen and buying nutregena bp for the regimen.

$11.00 for 500 cod liver oil capsules from GNC

$11.00 for 500 brewers yeast from GNC

$8.00 for 500 Flax Seed and $8.00 for 500 Fish Oil from COSTCO

$8.00-20.00 for different priced antioxidants

$10.00 for 500 Niacin from GNC

$3.00 for vitamin E oil SAFEWAY

IF ANYTHING I WOULD JUST TAKE THE COD LIVER OIL, I THINK IT HELPED ME THE MOST WITH THE ACNE. THEN THE BREWERS YEAST HELPED ALOT WITH THE OILYNESS OF MY SKIN.

THE OTHER STUFF WAS MORE FOR CLEARING UP OLD MARKS

With so many different things you are taking, how do you know what thing is doing what? I mean, there's no way to tell what is effective and what is not. There's too many variables. I'm inclined to think only the BP wash and maybe the B5 are doing anything.

Well so far this has worked better than accutane, and all the other perscription drugs ive taken. And better than all the regimens so far on this board. So I am happy.

And if you look into it, niacin and some of the other supp. are for getting rid of marks. And the others are like cod liver oil which have vit. A and D

It would just be nice to know what parts of this regimen are actually causing an effect. You have a lot of variables here.

It seems to me, that the "kitchen sink" approach, while possibly being effective, might be more expensive than nessecary.

I had mild acne nothing really bad but it was bad enough that my doctor put me on accutane a year and a half ago.

Also the breakout it says you will have after 30 days was very mild not even compared to the one I got from Botchlas regimen.

I am just happy that I am on a regimen that my face isnt bright pink/red and that im not having flaking/peeling skin on sensitive areas like around my eyes from harsh chemicals.

I looked online and I found you can start this regimen for around $30-$40

with quality vitamins.

If anyone else is trying this regimen also can they post there progress and results.

I am thinking about trying this as well, the only thing is the cost.

Are the capsules as effective as taking the actual oil? I am by all means for the capsules!

So dreamjob is this still working for you?

I'm gonna start out just on the cod liver oil, and go from there. I dont have much of an issue with marks.

hey dreamjob, i went out and bought some vitamins today. i havent got everything for this regimen just yet, so ill start out on what i have, and when the containers run out, add stuff in depending on how everything is going. this is what im going to do for the next month or so...

- b complex 2x day

- vitamin e 2x day

- cod liver oil (capsules) 2x day

- zinc 2x day... would this be excessive? they are 22mg tablets...

so the things i am lacking from the list on the site are niacin, vitamin c and cold pressed oil.

fingers crossed this helps! i am going to have to wean myself off using cleansers (botchlas regimen)...false sense of security there. i am down to using them once a day. I will try the ACV tonite. ill keep u posted on my progress smile.gif

I found that website to be quite informative because it makes so much sense.

I was all ready to go and fork over some more money for supplements that supposedly helps in relieving acne, but guess what? I'm already taking a GNC MegaMen multivitamin which has the two primary supplements that the website outlines (Vitamins A/D, B-Complex) in the amounts specified except for the Vitamin D which is a little less, but yet I still break out.

I do admit that it helped my oiliness SOMEWHAT since I started using it, and that in itself is saying a lot, but I'm still about 75% oily of what was a previous 100% prior to taking this. The only thing I can think that I'm not doing is the ACV, but I think it's negligible. Oh, and I'm using a pH balanced soap as well, so everyone, take EVERYTHING you read with a huge grain of salt.

I'm not saying that it won't work for you, all I'm saying is that it won't work for everyone.

Its not enough just to take it. It is how much you take of it. Check the IU

(international units) on the label. I found some brands to have extremely low

amounts which wont really do that much. If like the website says you are deficient

in that vitamin then you have to take more than an average person would take to

bring your levels up and continuosly take it.