Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I decided to post my before and after photos of being on proactiv. First I started using the whole system and my face was constantly red and shiny. After awhile I stopped using the first two steps and now just use the benzoyl peroxide. Now my regimen includes washing with cetaphil and then the proactiv benzoyl peroxide and like twice a week I use Paula's Choich 2% bha. Im justing showing this pictures because even though I still have very low self-esteem its nice seeing how far I have come in 7 (yes 7) years! Feel free to follow suite.

Before: In 8th grade when my acne wasn't exactly at my worst but the only time I ever took pictures. I actually can't believe I'm showing anyone this photo because I look so nasty.

After:In 12th grade after years of proactiv. I know I look a lot younger than I am:)

post-96347-1245115645_thumb.jpg

post-96347-1245115728_thumb.jpg

post-96347-1245115645_thumb.jpg

post-96347-1245115728_thumb.jpg

Still have low self-esteem? With the second picture you posted you should be more confident in yourself now than you did back then. You look good, trust me. ;)

Hey congrats.. Your skin looks pretty good now... You look young in the second pic compared to the first one..