Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ugh! I am so damn depressed........

I have pretty severe scarring on my back and specifically on my shoulders and summer just makes me wanna kill myself, although I won't..........

I am always stuck wearing hot clothes and I never wanna go anywhere near water and it just makes me feel like a prisoner in my own body.

I have been using peels and copper peptides for about a year and I felt as if my scars were better but man, when i look at them under a bad light, such as a bathroom with bad lighting, they look the worst they could be. Its days like these where I dont even know if I have had any improvement. To be honest I forget what my scars used to look like a year ago............

Anyways just a rant. I think I am going to just take a nap so I can calm down....

God help us all...........

sad.gif

If we all relied on bathroom lighting as the most accurate measure to how we looked - none of us would probably leave the house. I think it sounds like you are doing what you can from a treatment perspective - for that you should be proud of yourself.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

what kind of scarring? Accidents or just from acne?

If it's just from acne...don't worry about it. Keep doing what you can and search various treatments to improve (NOT eliminate) them.

Also adjust your view of your scars accordingly. Usually we're our own worst critics.

(If I understand this right you have no acne on the face right?) Probably won't chear you up much but would like to tell you can be happy about you don't have the shit on your face (If I understand well rolleyes.gif pretty late right now smile.gif )

I got acne on my face and pretty much on my back, shoulders to. I really don't care a damn about my back or shoulders. The face man oh it sucks that's the only thing I worry about.

thanks for your replies.

yes my scarring was from severe acne I had about 2 years ago.........

I have formed some keloids from it so those really sucks.

and yes i am happy it is not on my face, believe me......but as a female it does make it hard cause most clothes made in the summer reveal the shoulders and back, and it makes intimate relationships hard, but i currently have a wonderful boyfriend but he has not seen my scars in bright lights, but he knows all about them and is very supportive.....

*siiiiiiiigh* i guess im in for scar treatment for the long haul........

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

You have a SUPPORTIVE bf? :doh: Aaargh...I thought you were single! (No...I wasn't hittin' on you or nothing :naughty: )

OK...no more complaining missy! :snooty:

Just keep working on the scars and get jiggy with it with mr.nice guy! Tell him it's Dr.Obi's order!

:ph34r: biggrin.gif

I've got a bunch of scars on my upper back/shoulders from severe bacne in high school. I've actually thought about getting a big ass tattoo to cover it up, but then I figured that would probably just draw more attention to the area...

Angel? Are you the poster from New York? Just wondering, correct me if I'm wrong. If you are, it'd be so cool if you could join the NY support group meeting that's happening this Sunday... anyway, let me know!

Peace.

no not from NY. I wish though! I am from MA.....but thank you for the invite and everyone's kind comments..............

(Obi- haha!)

sad.gif

If we all relied on bathroom lighting as the most accurate measure to how we looked - none of us would probably leave the house. I think it sounds like you are doing what you can from a treatment perspective - for that you should be proud of yourself.

sad.gif

if you really want to beat acne you have to stare it like it is in the worst light,only then you can understand when you are cured

I'm a guy and I've got complexion problems on my face AND stretch marks on my back. Double whammy. Haven't been able to even take my shirt off for the past 2 summers. Really sucks ass. I hate my skin.

I have messed up scars everywhere, Chest, shoulders, back, neck and my face which is worst of all. Then I start lifting weights and now I have massive stretch marks on my arms, I just cant fucking win.

:blink: Dark marks from body acne makes me look like some leopard ...

:blink: Dark marks from body acne makes me look like some leopard ...

LOLLL sorry man if it offends u if i laughed at it, but that really innovative lol and hillarious biggrin.gif

sorry u feel depressed, we al get down sum time or other about our scars,, but lookin at them in terrible bathroom light isnt the wisest thing to do..

i bet they dont even look that bad. to u they will but to others, they prob wont even bother.

((((hugz)))))