Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Even after became atheist I prayed and begged god to help me with my acne. I tried to remind god of how I had always been a good person and that I hadn't done anything to deserve acne...of course nothing ever happened.

I also tried to get the Devil's help. I offered him my soul after I died. I told him that I was aware that he could trick me or something but that I was willing to take the risk. I told him that if he wanted my soul now he could have part of it (since I need it to enjoy life without acne), but nothing.

I've even tried vodoo shit that I see on the internet to get wishes...

Just a few days ago I was alone at night in the street. I was yelling and swearing at god, telling him that he was a bitch and all other insults that you can think of. I told the Devil that he was a coward for not trading with me, I tried to challenge him to incite him to make a deal....but nothing

If I never grow out of this...when I die...if they exist...I'm gonna rebel and overthrow both of those assholes!!!

(sorry if this offends anyone, but i'm just fucking sick as fuck of acne!!!)

I know how you feel. Acne sucks. But I just gotta say, God is not a genie.....

Also, selling your soul to the devil, just to have clear skin, is not worth it. Just be thankful for the things you got. Other people in this world are worst off than you (for example, be thankful that you don't have AIDS or cancer)

All I can say is, just hope for better days to come. Like me. At first, life sucked but as time passed by, my life keeps getting better and better......

I don't think it's funny. Like I said, I know how you feel. You're in tons of pain right now. But hopefully, as time pass by, better things will happen to you in the future

Acne is a true bitch. It's the most persistent son of a fuck i've ever come up to. Giving my soul away would be way too easy a way out.

I have a 4 year college scholarship. I'm athletic, toned body. I'm good at math, drawing and sports. I have many friends at college. There are a lot of girls who've liked me. But I don't like myself. Acne makes me be sad when should be happy...

My acne isn't too bad, but there's the most beautiful girl who I think might like me. We have a summer class together. And she deserves so much better than this. I want to be perfect for her.

This doubt that my acne causes is too great, without acne I could feel sure to take another step. This summer with her is a once in a lifetime chance, i know it. That's why I'm so desperate!!! Every week i hope my acne will be better, and it does, but just when I'm about to see her it gets worst again!!!

I wish I could take out my acne out of me into human form. I would want to torture him and make him suffer infinite hell, but I wouldn't. Because I fear him so much I would just kill him fast.

You have to make things get better. If I wait I'll always remember and regret how I lost this chance (like many others) because of my acne. i'm dieting now, I'm sure to send my acne to it's grave...and put a lock in it. Die asshole!!! DIE!!!!!

Dammit even thought I'm a guy I sometimes feel like crying because of acne...fuck

I know how you feel, I've felt like that plenty of times and probably still will...I guess the best advice I could give you is if someone can't love you at your worst (or at least what we think is our worst) then they don't deserve us at our best.

Stay strong.. things will get better.

yo the creator cannot be bothered with these "acne" issues. He's got much bigger stuff worry about ATM what with being the architect of the vast expanse of reality we call "universe" as we know it and whatnot. dont worry when u die you wont even know any of this happened at all.... in fact you wont be perceiving anything. you might as well enjoy it somewhat :shrug:

oh and "devil" hah that's a good one where'd you hear that, the bible? :badgrin:

Is there even a God or Devil lol? Personally I think voodoo sounds more promising than either two.

Even after became atheist I prayed and begged god to help me with my acne. I tried to remind god of how I had always been a good person and that I hadn't done anything to deserve acne...of course nothing ever happened.

I also tried to get the Devil's help. I offered him my soul after I died. I told him that I was aware that he could trick me or something but that I was willing to take the risk. I told him that if he wanted my soul now he could have part of it (since I need it to enjoy life without acne), but nothing.

Just a few days ago I was alone at night in the street. I was yelling and swearing at god, telling him that he was a bitch and all other insults that you can think of. I told the Devil that he was a coward for not trading with me, I tried to challenge him to incite him to make a deal....but nothing

If I never grow out of this...when I die...if they exist...I'm gonna rebel and overthrow both of those assholes!!!

dude i know how u feel have u tryed accutane. But def do not try trading your sould to the devil god will remmber that def do not do that.

Acne is a true bitch. It's the most persistent son of a fuck i've ever come up to. Giving my soul away would be way too easy a way out.

I have a 4 year college scholarship. I'm athletic, toned body. I'm good at math, drawing and sports. I have many friends at college. There are a lot of girls who've liked me. But I don't like myself. Acne makes me be sad when should be happy...

My acne isn't too bad, but there's the most beautiful girl who I think might like me. We have a summer class together. And she deserves so much better than this. I want to be perfect for her.

This doubt that my acne causes is too great, without acne I could feel sure to take another step. This summer with her is a once in a lifetime chance, i know it. That's why I'm so desperate!!! Every week i hope my acne will be better, and it does, but just when I'm about to see her it gets worst again!!!

I wish I could take out my acne out of me into human form. I would want to torture him and make him suffer infinite hell, but I wouldn't. Because I fear him so much I would just kill him fast.

You have to make things get better. If I wait I'll always remember and regret how I lost this chance (like many others) because of my acne. i'm dieting now, I'm sure to send my acne to it's grave...and put a lock in it. Die asshole!!! DIE!!!!!

Dammit even thought I'm a guy I sometimes feel like crying because of acne...fuck

again i feel the same way i have had some preety good looking girls like me i have alot of friends, I just wanna be perfect to my best friend has no acne at all he gets the girls i want. How do u think i feel dude being so close to that but having just enough acne to piss u off it feels like your being toyed with. This is why im going to accutane and praying to god he helps me and saves me from this. I understand how u feel not wanting to talk to girls or being ashamed to talk to them because of acne. I am the same way heres to hoping accuane helps me and u if you try it.

I know how you feel, I've felt like that plenty of times and probably still will...I guess the best advice I could give you is if someone can't love you at your worst (or at least what we think is our worst) then they don't deserve us at our best.

Stay strong.. things will get better.

:comfort:

Have you tried to treat your acne? How?

How do you expect God to help you when you have no faith, I dont know if you where joking around about making a deal with the devil or not, but if you where serious you really need to get some professional help. inviting negative energy into your life will only make things 100 times worst.

Try bringing positve energy into your life, only then will you see change in your life.

I didn't expect it to work, I just tried it since I had nothing to lose. But I had tried it even before I stopped believing.

I tried proactive, neutrogena, clearasil, clean & clear....bla bla, Dan's regimen. (proactive and Dan's both seemed to have some results, but leave my skin not very good looking)

I'm dieting now, it's working. It's just that the progress is so slow, and all you need is one bad day to be back to where you started

yo the creator cannot be bothered with these "acne" issues. He's got much bigger stuff worry about ATM what with being the architect of the vast expanse of reality we call "universe" as we know it and whatnot. dont worry when u die you wont even know any of this happened at all.... in fact you wont be perceiving anything. you might as well enjoy it somewhat :shrug:

oh and "devil" hah that's a good one where'd you hear that, the bible? :badgrin:

YOU'RE STEALING MY SNARKY REMARKS! seriously tho. thats just awesome

I said screw God and the Devil or whatever (i don't beleive in hell) a long time ago.

i'm a buddist now. i'm much happier in that sense.

of course i'm also mentally unstable, but buddha had nothing to do with that. genetics did. BAD GENES BAD GENES!

i am tired of people blaming God for there problems. God helps those who help themselves. God loves you unconditionaly but then you go trying to sell your sole to the devil. belive it or not EVERY BODY has problems, not just you and not just people with acne. the only differince is that some people can deal with their problems and not blame others or try to sell their soul.

I tried to remind God of how I had always been a good person and that I hadn't done anything to deserve acne...of course nothing ever happened.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

I wonder if ol' Santa Claus will help us? I'll make sure to offer him my soul aswell the next time he slides his fat ass down my (imaginary) chimney, lol.

Seriously though, asking god (or satan) for anything at all is a waste of energy as you already know. Why? Because they do not exist. I'm a former christian myself (for over ten years...), now athiest. I read and studied the bible several times from genesis to revelation. I saw all of the false promises that "god" made in the old testament and that "jesus" made in the new testament, and not ONE (out of the hundreds of promises that god claims for his followers) were ever fulfilled. I eventually realized that we are in fact alone in this world, and there is no big man in the sky looking out for us.

If there is an omnicient and omnipotent god, then he is the biggest asshole in the history of the world. What kind of god;(who has the power to do anything, and the power to know everything), and who supposedly loves his followers as his own children, would let little girls get raped by their families daily, would let young children starve until they die, and would let people all over the world suffer to the point of suicide from something as trivial as fucking acne/acne scars? Yeah.

Ok, according to the huge vein in my forehead i'm done ranting lol. :cool:

I wonder if ol' Santa Claus will help us? I'll make sure to offer him my soul aswell the next time he slides his fat ass down my (imaginary) chimney, lol.

Seriously though, asking god (or satan) for anything at all is a waste of energy as you already know. Why? Because they do not exist. I'm a former christian myself (for over ten years...), now athiest. I read and studied the bible several times from genesis to revelation. I saw all of the false promises that "god" made in the old testament and that "jesus" made in the new testament, and not ONE (out of the hundreds of promises that god claims for his followers) were ever fulfilled. I eventually realized that we are in fact alone in this world, and there is no big man in the sky looking out for us.

If there is an omnicient and omnipotent god, then he is the biggest asshole in the history of the world. What kind of god;(who has the power to do anything, and the power to know everything), and who supposedly loves his followers as his own children, would let little girls get raped by their families daily, would let young children starve until they die, and would let people all over the world suffer to the point of suicide from something as trivial as fucking acne/acne scars? Yeah.

Ok, according to the huge vein in my forehead i'm done ranting lol. :cool:

Its his way of taking revenge on Eve for taking the apple from the garden, :rolleyes:

i am tired of people blaming God for there problems. God helps those who help themselves. God loves you unconditionaly but then you go trying to sell your sole to the devil. belive it or not EVERY BODY has problems, not just you and not just people with acne. the only differince is that some people can deal with their problems and not blame others or try to sell their soul.

I tried to remind God of how I had always been a good person and that I hadn't done anything to deserve acne...of course nothing ever happened.

really good people try to sell their soul to the devil? No one is a good person, we all deserve much worse.

i am sorry if this sounds mean, but i'm tired of people saying God abandoned them. God did not abandon you, you abandoned God because He didn't what you wanted him to do.

i think you left your soapbox in your other pants

i am sorry you guys feel that way. i hope that you all will find the Lord and know that He loves with all His heart. God didn't creat evil, He made humans and humans made evil. my heart sinks each time i read a post/reply that says some one dosen't belive in God or even hates Him. God loves each and every one of you.

I am praying for each and every one you.

Well, I never really thought it would work. If the devil had actually appeared and said ok, I probably would've been like "um...never mind...hehe"

but there are things I would trade to get clear skin...like...idk right now

yeah, this wasn't a troll post...mby a little bit