Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deer Heart

Dan Regimen for non inflamed acne

Does Dan regimen works really good with non inflamed acne because i have the money to buy his products but I dont want to watse my money on something that doesnt work

It depends. Dan suggests giving it a try for 3 months and see if it can get it under control. We get a lot of feedback and for mild cases of non-inflamed acne, it does seem to work well, but for severe or very stubborn comedones, it may not be enough. But I would say give it a go and see. Worth a try.

It depends. Dan suggests giving it a try for 3 months and see if it can get it under control. We get a lot of feedback and for mild cases of non-inflamed acne, it does seem to work well, but for severe or very stubborn comedones, it may not be enough. But I would say give it a go and see. Worth a try.

Thanks for replying. Im going to buy it

If your problem is simply clogged pores, you might be better off looking to something in the realm of mandelic acid. But Dan's Regimen helped my mild acne immensely (though it did not clear it entirely), so go for it.