Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RaginCajun

My BP just came out liquidy!

I've been using DK's BP treatment for about a month. I went to do my nightly treatment and my BP came out very liquidy. I just slid down fingers! I washed it off thinking my hands were dirty, shook the bottle just in case and tried again. Again liquidy! I managed to get it on my face and it took longer than usual to apply. Anyone know why this may have happened?

I though about the tempeture. It stays between 72-78 in the house. Lower at night for comfort. Doesn't ex till 3/11. I think what happened was the BP settled at the bottom. I shook it and now it comes out fine, weird. I did get a bit of a "peel" from the concentrate though.

This happens to me too...i think it has something to do with ingredients separating. Make sure you gently shake your bottle before you use it and your BP should be the right consistency.

When this has happened to me, it's because my hands aren't 100% dry. Any tiny amount of moisture on your hands will cause the BP to slip around. Make sure you dry your hands thoroughly before putting any product on them.