Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mel_nz

Sign of things to come??

Hi all,

I've been off accutane for two months now (after seven months on the drug), and my skin has been PERFECT ever since. But in the past two weeks or so, I've noticed a few tiny, tiny whiteheads (I mean, like little pinpricks) pop up on my chin - where my acne was always the worst. For anyone who has come off accutane to have their acne flare back up again, is this how it started for you? The whiteheads don't bother me at the moment as they're so small, but I'm worried this is the calm before the storm. I'm really hoping my skin doesn't start flaring up again, I've been feeling so great while it's been clear! What does everyone think? Do I have reason to be a little concerned, or am I just being a dork??

Cheers :)

You're being a dork. Haha! I'm just teasing. :) They're scary even though they're so tiny just because of what we've been through. I've had a couple of those as well, but it hasn't led to anything sinister. They've healed up quickly, do not have regularity, and have not increased in frequency. Hopefully this is the case for you, too. I don't know why they show up, but my derm said it's normal to get a blemish every now and then, and to not freak out. Hope this helps. :)

You're being a dork. Haha! I'm just teasing. :) They're scary even though they're so tiny just because of what we've been through. I've had a couple of those as well, but it hasn't led to anything sinister. They've healed up quickly, do not have regularity, and have not increased in frequency. Hopefully this is the case for you, too. I don't know why they show up, but my derm said it's normal to get a blemish every now and then, and to not freak out. Hope this helps. :)

Thank you so much! I'll try not to have a nervous breakdown ;)