Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simmy

Worried about not being able to use Dans BP any more - Moved to Germany

My regimen is as follows:

Morning and night, I apply half a pump of Dans Bp to my face after cleaning, and 10mins later I add moisturiser mixed with Emu Oil.

I've been clear for ages now with this regmin, but when I stopped using BP about 2 months ago, all my spots came back. Now that I'm back on it, they've all gone and my skin is looking great.

I've moved to Berlin now though (from Scotland) and I've just discovered that, upon making my order for more BP, there isn't any shipping to Germany. Shit :(

What to do? I've read that they sell BP in stores, but aren't they just in small tubes? Won't it cost me an absolute fortune to cover my face in the equivalent of half a pump of BP twice a day?

I'm rather worried as I'm so much happier using Dans BP, and really don't want to be in a position where it's going to cost me a fortune.

Any tips/advice? All are welcome!

Danke ;)

Hi Simmy

I live in Germany, Nuremberg.

DK do deliver to Germany. But on your own risk!

I ordered once. And i had to collect my parcel from the custom office. Showing order papers and creditcard papers. And paying 19% fee.

Another problem could be different procedure in the 16 states of Germany. So i cant speak for Berlin!!!

A good brand is Cordes 3%. Available in 100g tubes.

cheapest online pharmacy

(after applying cordes there could be some white stains, which will disappear after applying the moisterizer)

Other brands are Sanoxit 2,5% in 50g tubes and Panoxyl 2,5% in 40g tubes.

Alles Gute

Lumitimi