Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anon2

sunless tanner

so iove have tried basically everything in the past.

clarins

neutrogena

jergens

bath and body works

loreal sublime

nivea

ugh i have tried the actual sunless tanners and the gradual moisturizers

they either streak look orange or make my anles and wrists look dirty even if i exfoliate. I am super fair, maybe too fair for a tanner. I would like a little color, not much i dont want to look fake and still look like me so mystic tan is out. I just want to go a shade or so lighter. any product recommendations for fair skin that only want a tiny bit of color for their wedding! I would appreciate it!

I have fair skin and i'm going to try a spray tan this weekend for the first time, i'm not sure what to expect but i'll let you know what the results are and maybe you'll consider getting one? I have red marks on my face and i'm curious to see if the spray tan will cover them!

I think we have the same skin color, and I've been using Aveeno the past few days and its been turning out well. I would recommend mixing the lotion with REGULAR lotion, this will dilute it and help with the 'dirty ankle' thing

Good luck and congrats on getting married!

so iove have tried basically everything in the past.

clarins

neutrogena

jergens

bath and body works

loreal sublime

nivea

ugh i have tried the actual sunless tanners and the gradual moisturizers

they either streak look orange or make my anles and wrists look dirty even if i exfoliate. I am super fair, maybe too fair for a tanner. I would like a little color, not much i dont want to look fake and still look like me so mystic tan is out. I just want to go a shade or so lighter. any product recommendations for fair skin that only want a tiny bit of color for their wedding! I would appreciate it!

Banana Boat summer color sunless lotion works great for me. I use the deep dark color for a couple days and it looks good for the most part, just be careful cuz if you put too much on your feet it can look a little wierd. The light/medium shade would probably be okay too if you don't want too much color.

I've tried a bunch as well.... I recently went out and bought a Clarins cream tanner from Sephora (expensive!) and I was so dissapointed!

Two summers ago, I opted out of going tanning because I found a L'Oreal tanner that looked soooo natural! I was using the deep version, but I cannot find it ANYWHERE!

ok ok ifound it the best self tanner you have to try it!!!

xen tan!

you can buy it online or get it at nordstrom. this is by far the best self tanner ever. no orangey mess or streaks! its so natural and i have got so many compliments. its not very dark just tints you a bit i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!