Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about green tea and it's natural antioxidant properties. Your skin can experience the benefits of green tea by using it as an all-natural toner. Toners are used to clear dirt, oil, and debris from the surface of the skin, while acting as an astringent.

To prepare your green tea toner, simply steep 1/4 cup of hot water with one tea bag (the longer you steep the better). Soak a small amount onto a cotton ball and apply to your face in a sweeping/circular motion. Do this two times a day in addition to your regimen (right after cleansing).

Although this is not part of the Regimen, I have found that it is essential for me. You know how sometimes you wake up in the morning with whiteheads? I have found that by applying the toner, it actually releases the puss from the whitehead and stops the bleeding. Therefore, the skin is less inflamed and not as awful-looking as it was before the application. It is also very great for your skin and it leaves you feeling refreshed. Why not drink a cup as well!

Hope it works as well for you as it did for me! God bless!

post-104541-1244555667_thumb.jpg

post-104541-1244555667_thumb.jpg

I usually drink the tea without sugar. I have tried to use the tea bag as a toner, but it didn't really work for me. Well, it made my face a lil softer, but that's about it. Glad that its working for you though.