Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pearce88

What do you think of my regimen

Hi

I have moderate acne with alot of blackheads.

This is my regimen.

Morning -

WAsh face with nivea cleansing and refreshing lotion

Dry face

Apply duac gel to big pimples only

Take minocycline tab

Night -

Wash face with nivea cleansing and refreshing lotion

Dry face

Use differen gel on all affected areas.

Take minocycline tab

Is this good? Should It be altered in any way?

Thankyou

Also. I take mega-b vitamin tablets twice a day also, do they affect how well minocycline works?

do you get dry skin from this?

if so then use jojoba oil/ another non acne causing moisturiser ( look at the products section from this website) use it after your morning or night regimen when your products have dried.

Only other thing i can suggest is maybe buying a different cleanser, i dont know if thats a good one or not but look for reviews of it on here, if it isnt good look for a more simple one, with less ingredients, you can find them on the products reviews in this website.

I have a question for you, im in differin gel, its working well and i have very little acne now, does using duac in the morning help you much or not really?

to be completely honest mate I only use the duac gel on the big pimples in the morning, in hopes that they will die.

Really I havent noticed a difference with the duac gel, but differen has made the pimples worse which I beleive is a good thing.

if your in your first couple of weeks then yeah thats good, if it still makes them worse after 2 weeks thats bad, good luck + i recommend moisturising + looking at the products that are rated on this website to find out whats good and bad