Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onlyican

non inflamed acne!

i have so much of this stuff all on my forehead, temple, under nose, and cheeks. there these small almost invisible, only seen under sunlight, bumps that are skin colored. when squeezed a hard yellow clear things comes out. i've tried leaving it alone for months but it still seems to never go away. i wash my face everyday with Oxy 10% benzoyl peroxide face wash and toner. if anyone has any solutions to this please help

i have so much of this stuff all on my forehead, temple, under nose, and cheeks. there these small almost invisible, only seen under sunlight, bumps that are skin colored. when squeezed a hard yellow clear things comes out. i've tried leaving it alone for months but it still seems to never go away. i wash my face everyday with Oxy 10% benzoyl peroxide face wash and toner. if anyone has any solutions to this please help

I have about 2 spots like this right now, both on my left cheek. I've tried Tea Tree Oil on them, BP, picking them, squeezing. Nothing works. If i get some gunk out, they just heal right back to the way they looked before I touched them.

Not sure how to make them go away... help us someone?