Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

This morning after I applied my SPF moisturizer (Olay Complete) with three drops of jojoba oil my face was still dry and tight around my mouth throughout the whole day. This SPF is really great for sunblock, I need it since I'm also on AHA every other night, but it just doesn't moisturize well enough right now for me. If I add more jojoba, it only makes me really shiny and I don't want that. So, I was wondering if anyone had ever tried to apply their regular moisturizer 10-15 min after the BP and then apply a SPF over that after about another 10-15. Would this mess up the Regimen? Or would it be better to apply the regular moisturizer after the cleanser and then the SPF after the BP?

Also, I am in the 6th week of the Regimen, so would it just be better to continue what I'm doing and let the dryness go away on its own?

Any experience and/or tips is appreciated!

I do that all the time. i put on spf after i mosterize. it dosen't seem to mess anything up.

ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo i hoped this helped, if you have any Q's you can ask me.