Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeeK

In need of a very light moisturizer

So it's getting warmer, and so the seasons definitely have been affecting my face. During the winter, cracked peeled, always having to apply heavy duty moisturizer every like 30 minutes. My face is getting oiler everyday due to the weather .. I try not to apply moisturizer after my toner but my face is somewhat firm feeling, so it produces more oily. I tried putting moisturizer to reduce the oil production, but it still made my face look oily .. so i need a light moisturizer that doesnt clog pores that's very light and doesn't make my face look oily!

BTW, i use olay all day moisturizer spf 15 sensitive.

Guest invaderzim

i use the Olay Sensitive skin too, but instead of jojoba oil (actually a wax - it breaks me out), i use vitamin e oil (pure). that kinda makes it thinner when you mix the two. ditto with jojoba oil, but i find it to stay on and be more effective with vitamin e oil, even when used as a very thin moisturizer.

i don't know of any other moisturizers that are "thinner" or anything. the vitamin e oil is non-comedogenic but it does kinda make your face look a bit oily. it isn't that bad though.

my suggestion for a runner up would probably be neutrogena's spf 70+ sunblock. it's incredibly thin and feels light, doesn't make you look oily or shiny, and still has an spf. sometimes dries a bit white, but i don't think you'll find a thinner moisturizer with spf.

I've been using : Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion, SPF 30

It's light and it has spf too.

I used to hate moisturizers because I always felt greasy, but it doesn't seem to be the case with this product.

When and if I need a moisturizer I use Complex 15 lotion, available up here in Canada everywhere but harder to find in the United States.