Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
akanathan

what to do with this?

alrite I have been breakng out with cyts on my jawline and a few on my cheeks, i've done almost everything i can think of..eating a healthy diet..taking vitamins like b complex n others including zinc n some fish oils and as for now i'm using BP which i"ve been using about a week and a half along with a cetaphil cleanser n a non -comedogenic moisturizer. i have been thinking ACCUTANE is my only way to clear skin for me cuz it worked before and i guess i can say that my acne is quite severe and accutane is the only beneficial drug that helped me with my problem. btw the BP is kinda working for me but doesn't cut it for me ,,and here is a pic of me with what i have to suffer from, pretty distgusting :( so i'm here wondering is another journey what i need?

i have similar acne, i prolly dont have to tell u this but i will just in case, dont pop or squeeze or nothing, wear sunscreen on even a cloudy day, change your pillow cases atleast one a week, id say go to a dermatologist, i dunno about fish oils seems like if u wanna get rid of acne u wouldnt wanna put oil on your skin but then again im not to sure, yours doesnt seem too bad more red than acne, just be patient

i've bn wanting to see a derm for how long but when i ask somebody to take me they refuse, and they just say i should't worry it's not that bad or something like that. I don't rly have any support from anyone, even in my fam. so hmm i'm just gonna have to become a hermit and keep trying to find something rite for me. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me.

Theres a product on the market called "Acne no more" and its a gel and an all natural tablet, it works well for mild acne, but u have to remain persistent. you could buy it from a natural health food store or chemist in Australia, im not sure if its international.