Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok do any of you guys know of a good self tanner that doesnt turn your skin orange?

Hey!

I use the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze one. Doesn't turn me orange

I also use Jergen's Natural Glow for the face, it's:

* dermatologist tested

* oil-free

* lightweight

* non-comedogenic

hasn't broken me out, but I can't really use it as I am on Accutane and my skin is REALLY dry, so it pretty much comes off at the end of the day :(

hi,

Just about to purchase a self tanner, I to go orange! I have just seen a new self tanner on T.V its called Xen Tann. Used by the stars, does not streak, olive skin tone and 'drenches skin with moisture' lol! sounds good to me. I am going to have a go, I have fair skin, burn easily and just come off Roaccutane so a big no no to sun bathing. Anyway we don't see that much sun here in the U.K so this is my alternative option!

Oh one last thing, on their site it said if you have fair skin go for the dark tanners because if you have fair skin and apply a light tanner,you will go orange! You can lighten the tan by not using so much cream.

Good Luck :D

I've been using Banana Boat Everyday Glow Sun Dial Self-Tanning Moisturizer for about a month already. I love it, it works great! It smells actually kind of good, not chemically and not disgustingly gross. You can actually change the color you want of your tan. It's kind of cool. You just turn the dial and well.. your skin turns the shade you want. It's really cool, and looks very natural. It doesn't streak, as long as you shave your legs before you use it and exfoliate. You don't need to mositurize because the self tanner pumps out with moisturizer. I luv this stuff :dance: