Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GKR-X1

Can you be relaxed and still get acne?

You know how they say stress can cause acne right? We'll it's nearing the end of school for me. So now more test studying and heck, even going through it. I sorta broke out during the period of testing(3-4 days). Now I've started to relax but I swear, I'm breaking out left and right. I know I don't have anything big coming up. I just don't see why I'm breaking out. Every time I think my face is alright, 10 other pimples pop out of no where the next day.

i think it's kind of a domino effect, the more pimples you get it stresses you out more and more... causing more pimples, the only problem is that these dominoes leave red marks after they fall.

You know how they say stress can cause acne right? We'll it's nearing the end of school for me. So now more test studying and heck, even going through it. I sorta broke out during the period of testing(3-4 days). Now I've started to relax but I swear, I'm breaking out left and right. I know I don't have anything big coming up. I just don't see why I'm breaking out. Every time I think my face is alright, 10 other pimples pop out of no where the next day.

The mind and body are completely separate of each other. So, no. Trust me.

The mind and body are completely separate of each other. So, no. Trust me.

My father is a psychologist and if I've learned anything at all from him it's that the mind and the body are certainly not separate, they work together to maintain homeostasis. Think of you're body like a beehive - yes all the bees are separate but they all work together and act as a single entity, all affecting each others actions.