Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryan10

I have a relay for life sleepover thing this weekend at a track

on weekdays I apply at 6am before school then usaully apply at 9pm before sleep.

on weekends I apply at like 9am or 10 am then apply again at 10pm.

this relay for life will mess me up. I will apply as usaul at 6am on friday, then i go to the the sleepover at around 6 and I dont get home until the next morning between 7-10

I wont be sleeping because its a charity kind of thing so I will sleep when I get home.

should I apply before I leave my house for the event like at 5 pm then apply at like 10 in the morning the next day?

in my orginal thread this was on friday so it was fine, but now relay is saturday so I apply regimen at a different time.

I would leave my house at like 2 or 3 on saturday. i would probably apply at around 9 or 10 in the morning. originallY I would just apply before I leave to the sleepover and then re-apply when I get home the next morning.

but if I apply at 10 and then shower/re-apply at 3 I wouldnt get home until like 9 the next morning.

so as you can see i go from the treatment being on for 5 hours to it being on for 18 hours.

what should I do?

I cant apply at the place because its an outside thing and theres no time to apply a regimen

(I've merged your threads--there's really no reason to start a whole new thread, since your newest post updates the information.)

I wouldn't worry about it too much, ryan10. Yes, it's ideal to do The Regimen twelve hours apart, but having a kind of goofy schedule for a day or two isn't the end of the world. Just do your best to keep things as normal as you can. You'll be fine. : )

(I've merged your threads--there's really no reason to start a whole new thread, since your newest post updates the information.)

I wouldn't worry about it too much, ryan10. Yes, it's ideal to do The Regimen twelve hours apart, but having a kind of goofy schedule for a day or two isn't the end of the world. Just do your best to keep things as normal as you can. You'll be fine. : )

ok, thank you