Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GKR-X1

Question about Neutrogena

I have these two products and was wondering if it was safe to use them together or on separate routines such as one in the night and the other in morning.

post-101277-1244386162_thumb.jpg

post-101277-1244386195_thumb.jpg

post-101277-1244386162_thumb.jpg

post-101277-1244386195_thumb.jpg

I'm not actually sure if those two are safe to use together but I have had the "Acne Stress Control" one and It works really well. It's not the best but It works. :razz:

Hmmm. It may be safe together, but I can't even see what the ingredients are in them. I've most likely tried them. I've tried probably 90% of things that are over the counter for acne and can be found at Wal-mart. Though, I can not remember if or how well they worked, most likely didn't work extremely well, because I'd still be on them. But also, everyone has to remember that no-one is the same and not everyone will react the same to treatments, all you can to is talk to people and get a heads up/warning or what may or may not happen by their experience. Good luck with the treatments. =)