Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gda_11

You can tell which ones have had acne

Ever notice how you can sometimes tell when people around you have had acne, for example if they put their head down they don't let their face touch the table/desk or whatever it might be, they also never rest their head on their hand, or scratch their face, and things like always looking down or not looking you right in the eyes.

It's kinda cool actually, psychology is awesome. ^__^

Anyway does anyone know any other little things like this?

Ever notice how you can sometimes tell when people around you have had acne, for example if they put their head down they don't let their face touch the table/desk or whatever it might be, they also never rest their head on their hand, or scratch their face, and things like always looking down or not looking you right in the eyes.

It's kinda cool actually, psychology is awesome. ^__^

Anyway does anyone know any other little things like this?

It not cool cause it becomes a horrible habbit that is hard to let go.

hm, honestly i never notice, because everyone acts differently

i have acne, but still rest my head on me hand :P but there are clear skinned people who actually hate that and say im lazy when i do that :P

so i think its not really noticable on behavior, because someone who looks insecure, might be insecure for a different reason.

the only way i notice if someone had acne, is marks, scars and pores. (hard as it is, its true)

Hm, I haven't really observed this, one thing I know most people who have/had acne do is have trouble making eye contact, fiddle with hair, put hand up to face and rest head on it in a way to cover something. Also, I don't know about some people but when I'm walking somewhere I'll put my hand up to my eye and act like there is a problem with my contact and I'm trying to fix it or that theres something in my eye, when in reality there never is and I don't even wear contacts. Lol. :( But I figure, hey, if I can block my face a little then it works I guess? :/