Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys tel me which is the best way to get rid of the red marks post acne.. I have quite a few on my cheeks.. I would like to know the home remedies.. as in AVC, BS or Anything You Know.. Please tel from ur experiences which one is good and how long it takes to get rid of them..

Thanxxx...

- Romsia

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/OMG-GUYS-THIS-t35135.html <---- This works really really well the first and second time you do it, after that I noticed it stopped working. But the improvement was actually amazing, I did it before bed when I woke up I was like in shock. :P Anyway after a few times it stops helping a lot and now I just wash my face with a mild cleanser and use ACV. It seems to be helping. Good luck.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/OMG-GUYS-THIS-t35135.html <---- This works really really well the first and second time you do it, after that I noticed it stopped working. But the improvement was actually amazing, I did it before bed when I woke up I was like in shock. :P Anyway after a few times it stops helping a lot and now I just wash my face with a mild cleanser and use ACV. It seems to be helping. Good luck.

Hey thanxxx for ur reply...

M aware of Delna's regimen.. i have tried it for 3-4 days or so.. i did notice difference in my skin texture after doing that... But my derm has told me not to scrub the face.. n i think BS does the same thing.. So i stopped using it.. plz tel me what u do with ACV.. After cleansing do you put ACV for just some time.. or you let it stay there n apply your acne medications on top of it.. How many times in a day u put ACV..

thanxxx again....

Hey there....

Can anyone tell me how much to dilute ACV.. So it wont irritate my skin.. n also how long to keep it..

Thanxx...

^ People usually start at a lower concentration. 5:1 ACV:Water ratio, then slowly work to 1:1 ratio. Some people wash it off, some just leave it on. I'm not sure what the original ACV'er did.