Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im no brad pit, but im decent looking guy, got a nice smile and clear skin. I used to have redness, always dry and pimplelish, oily looking skin. But tonight strengthened my thoughts on natural skin treatment. I was at a bar sitting on a stool having a beer watching some guys play pool. I sat next to a couple for about 5 minutes and there was this one white girl leaned over said to me "hey since your sitting there i thought id talk to you and lets be friends" or something like that, so i talked to her and stuff, her boyfriend or friend wanted to go so i asked her name and shook my hand but when she left she kept holding my hand i was like "okay bye!". a few hours later i played some pool, i lost, so i sat down again. A girl asked my for a cigarette, she was allright looking, had tatoos, cute, she said to me "why are you so shy" and she lightly pinched my cheek, i was pretty shocked because usually id have to make the first move to chat the ladies up. Like i said im a decently good looking guy and can hold my own in a conversation but no girl that i ever chatted with in a bar or club has ever touched my face. just thought id share that, made me happy to know girls like my skin.

btw im not in a relationship, havent been for about 2 years or so.

everytime a girl touches my face im thinking in my head... (OH no i hope i dont get a pimple in that spot :doh: )

especially if it were some bar tramp

im no brad pit, but im decent looking guy, got a nice smile and clear skin. I used to have redness, always dry and pimplelish, oily looking skin. But tonight strengthened my thoughts on natural skin treatment. I was at a bar sitting on a stool having a beer watching some guys play pool. I sat next to a couple for about 5 minutes and there was this one white girl leaned over said to me "hey since your sitting there i thought id talk to you and lets be friends" or something like that, so i talked to her and stuff, her boyfriend or friend wanted to go so i asked her name and shook my hand but when she left she kept holding my hand i was like "okay bye!". a few hours later i played some pool, i lost, so i sat down again. A girl asked my for a cigarette, she was allright looking, had tatoos, cute, she said to me "why are you so shy" and she lightly pinched my cheek, i was pretty shocked because usually id have to make the first move to chat the ladies up. Like i said im a decently good looking guy and can hold my own in a conversation but no girl that i ever chatted with in a bar or club has ever touched my face. just thought id share that, made me happy to know girls like my skin.

btw im not in a relationship, havent been for about 2 years or so.

LMAO, says the guy with no pic's.

Anyway, ofcourse girls will like your skin if you're claiming you're clear and don't have redness or oily skin wtf? Lol

Cool story though. Delivered the lol'z. I'm glad you're happy though Adam. Most important thing you can have.