Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyza

What to do with acen scabs?

every time i pop a spot, i get a dark/black scab after it, i hate the way these look, they're more noticeable then normal acne. i was just wondering if anyone has any techniques of speeding up the process of these scabs so they fall off quicker thanx....and also that stupid red mark after it.

Have you tried not picking at your skin? Picking increases the chances of damaging your skin (possibly leading to scarring), and the chances of ending up with hyperpigmentation (red marks) after the acne has cleared.

Have you tried not picking at your skin? Picking increases the chances of damaging your skin (possibly leading to scarring), and the chances of ending up with hyperpigmentation (red marks) after the acne has cleared.

i personally tried not to pick at my zits. i just leave them alone..they get big..and they stay there like..forever. very few get out alone.. BUT STILL, whether i take them out..or i leave them alone...i stil get a red mark. So..