Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dixie183

Recurring Surgically removed Cysts.

I literally get a cyst in the same exact spot before I am even able to have my stitches removed. One on temple and other next to it toward my eye. Pathology reports always come back stating that it was all removed (they can tell by the outer margin taken around cyst). Any ideas anyone?

I literally get a cyst in the same exact spot before I am even able to have my stitches removed. One on temple and other next to it toward my eye. Pathology reports always come back stating that it was all removed (they can tell by the outer margin taken around cyst). Any ideas anyone?

What kind of a cyst are you referring to? An acne cyst, or an inclusion cyst (wen) or some other kind of cyst?

Joe Zit

I was unaware there were that many different types of cysts. In all honestly I have no idea what type of cyst it is and I do not have a pic. I really haven't taken a picture in a long time. I avoid cameras at all cost if you know what I mean... The Doc never mentioned what type. From what I can tell you the pathology reports come back as the cysts was completely removed (they can tell by the margin that was also taken from around the cyst.) The derm seems completely confused and thought I was picking at it, which I literally do not touch it even to scratch an itch. Then she thought maybe I was having a reaction to the stitches they used. Not it either. The material inside is kinda like pus from an infected cyst, but when it is removed again guess what it is a cyst. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much.