Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yith

Eyes burning

Hi, I just purchased the Acne.org regimen. Last night was the first application and today was my first full day on it. I have a problem with burning in my eyes. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I think when I go to splash warm water on my face it's spreading all the BP around from the past application and possibly in my eyes. If it's not this could I just be applying BP too close to my eyes? I am mindful of how close to my eyes I am while applying it though.

I'm not sure where the burning is coming from but maybe if someone else has experienced this they could help me out!

Also itchiness/burning isn't really going away it's pretty constant through out the day. I'd rinse my eyes out with some water but it would probably spread/remove the BP on my face.

Try to stay a good distance from your eyes with the BP. Don't go any closer than above the eyebrows, and about two finger-widths away from the sides and underneath.

Try to stay a good distance from your eyes with the BP. Don't go any closer than above the eyebrows, and about two finger-widths away from the sides and underneath.

Ah, Ok. I wasn't quite that far. I'll try that thanks.

I'm having the EXACT same problem, but I've been on the regimen for almost a month. I am extremely careful to make sure I avoid my eye area (especially since the burning started) and it hasn't made a difference.

Like you mentioned, I'm wondering if the BP or AHA is getting on the skin around eyes when I wash my face morning and night? It truly burns and the skin around my eyes is dry and irritated.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what is the solution? Please, please help!!!!!

I'm having the EXACT same problem, but I've been on the regimen for almost a month. I am extremely careful to make sure I avoid my eye area (especially since the burning started) and it hasn't made a difference.

Like you mentioned, I'm wondering if the BP or AHA is getting on the skin around eyes when I wash my face morning and night? It truly burns and the skin around my eyes is dry and irritated.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what is the solution? Please, please help!!!!!

I don't know I've felt significantly less burning/dryness. I think a combination of my skin getting used to the BP and being more careful helped, but I'm not entirely sure. I used some anti-itch eye drops for when it was the worst though. Those seemed to help for the short term.