Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
helpwanted345

People touching their face when speaking to you

Does anybody have the same issue as me - when you are talking to someone they start to rub their hand on their face to check their skin? Then when I'm talking to them they realise what they're doing and stop touching their face. It frustrates the hell out of me!!

what i hate is when you watch people absentmindedly pick or squeeze at the spots on their skin in public or while they're talking to you...i always just want to be like STOPPPPP!!! go wash your hands before you do that!

That has never happened to me, but if it did, I would be bothered. I'm sorry you have to go through it.

This seems rude but i really think its subconscious i don't think they do it out of spite, its happened to me loads, weirdly when i have fading scars on my face, not acne. Have you ever had someone look at your face and then squint their eyes like they're saying 'eww' in their head. haha

This seems rude but i really think its subconscious i don't think they do it out of spite, its happened to me loads, weirdly when i have fading scars on my face, not acne. Have you ever had someone look at your face and then squint their eyes like they're saying 'eww' in their head. haha

well sometimes when im at school or in public i cannot see a damn thing(if i havent put in my contacts). So i might be talking to someone squinting... it's not kuz they have bad skin, it's because i cant see anything :cry:

I don't recall people touching their faces because they were looking at me. However, I do recall their eyes roaming all over my spots like they were playing connect the dots. :( Not a good feeling.