Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wowowee

problematic nose =(

im always having problem on my nose. it is full of blackheads and white heads and has big pores. and sometimes i also get a zit on this stupid nose and its really embarasing coz its like rudolph the red nose raindeer when i have a zit there. and my nose is also oily.. any advice on how can i sole my problem? :think:

I used to have a HUGE red bump on my nose too, last year...it was so embarrassing because my friends would all ask me what happened and it felt like everyone was staring at it. It went away though....eventually...

This might not be helpful but the most important thing is to not squeeze it or touch it in general because that would cause more damage, plus theres no white stuff that comes out

I would recommend to wait for it to heal by itself, plus it is summer vacation now so there's a bunch of time for it to heal without anyone seeing :) GOOD LUCK

Day

Clean with your cleanser (spectro gel, cetaphil) and add baking soda(remove dead skin), and make a paste, massage gently your face with, rince

Next put tea tree oil (kill bacteria) diluted with water (1/8) you can add also vinegar to the solution, it balance PH

Wait until dry, don't rince, put 3-5 drop a jojoba oil in your hand, and massage gently your face, wait 15-20 min.

Remove excess oil with a paper for oil

Night

Clean with your cleanser (spectro gel, cetaphil) and add baking soda, and make a paste, massage gently your face with, rince

next, put aloe Vera pur 100%on your face, you can add tea tree oil to aloe vrra 1/8 the same as water, even aspirine ...Leave it all night

Rince in the morning and start again with step one

Hope this will help, I add the same problem as you. I know what is like don't worry, You can also take, Zinc, Vit. A, Vit. B and OMG3

My problem is not completely solve, but let me tell you, I didn't have any zit since I start that, and my skin is less oily, my pore as shrink a lot.

Once a week, make a paste with oat meal and water, and leave for 15 minute, and rince, the oatmeal will adsorb everything on your face, dirt, dead skin, oil! but don't forget to put a small amount of jojoba oil :)

let me know if that help!! (by the way, sorry for my english...i'm french)

im always having problem on my nose. it is full of blackheads and white heads and has big pores. and sometimes i also get a zit on this stupid nose and its really embarasing coz its like rudolph the red nose raindeer when i have a zit there. and my nose is also oily.. any advice on how can i sole my problem? :think:

What has done WONDERS for my nose acne is organic apple cidar vinegar. It cleans your nose and can fight off bacteria from acne. My nose looks perfect now! :) You can either dilute it or use it as is (which is what I do).

What has done WONDERS for my nose acne is organic apple cidar vinegar. It cleans your nose and can fight off bacteria from acne. My nose looks perfect now! :) You can either dilute it or use it as is (which is what I do).

im goign to try this but how often and how much do u put on?

im goign to try this but how often and how much do u put on?

I do it about every night. As for how much to put on...I would try a little bit of it pure and if it stings too much, dilute it with water. It takes about 2-3 days for me to notice results, but it adds a natural look to my nose.