Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I work at walmart and we had a group meeting. I look around at everybody faces and I am the only with with acne and the youngest. I dreaded when the manager introduce the new people, There was two and I was one of them. This girl stood up and wave when the manager said her name then I went, I stood up and wave but I had this uncontrollable twitch in my right cheek. Which never happen to me before except shaking.

another quote that I can't delete Edited by Heir

I think you need to try some relaxing techniques, because acne has you stressed out. It's a job and you're there to make a living like everybody else. I know it is common for co-workers to gossip about other people, but it shouldn't be a concern. People are going to talk, and there isn't much you can do about it. You should be friendly and willing to listen to help from your co-workers.

Sucks that we have to work for a living. I just want to stay home! Hehe.

WALMART IS THE WORST PLACE FOR SOMEONE WITH ACNE! ok maybe my acne is just horrendous compared to ur "acne". but anyways i havent walked in to walmart in YEARS. they have the worst brigtest ugliest lighting.horrible for my skin. ugh!