Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LollyGirl09

How much retin a micro do i apply?

ok...so i hear everyone on here saying a pea size only. I am on the 0.4%. I was curious on how many pumps everyone uses? My derm told me to do a pea size to a pea size in a half and to do 2 pumps. Is two pumps too much????? just wanna make sure im not over applying

thank u!

also, im on my third week of REM and its my 2nd week applying it everynight and my skin isnt dry or red at all, just alil peely....is this normal? everyone else seems to have a burning dry symptoms. maybe im just lucky?

thank u for ur time

My son uses Retin A, he puts a very tiny amount on both his cheeks forehead chin and nose and then rubs it in.

My son didnt get any reddness or dryness or burning, he had very little flaking, on week 7 he got a couple of really birght red pimples which I guess was the IB, he was also on Doxy so I have no idea if the Retin A Micro even works, I guess I will find in a couple of weeks since he is no longer on Doxy.

A pea sized amount is recommended but I dont even measure when I do it, I just put enough to cover my whole face with a thin layer.

It doesn't burn my skin or anything either, just makes it really flakey.

ok...so i hear everyone on here saying a pea size only. I am on the 0.4%. I was curious on how many pumps everyone uses? My derm told me to do a pea size to a pea size in a half and to do 2 pumps. Is two pumps too much????? just wanna make sure im not over applying

thank u!

also, im on my third week of REM and its my 2nd week applying it everynight and my skin isnt dry or red at all, just alil peely....is this normal? everyone else seems to have a burning dry symptoms. maybe im just lucky?

thank u for ur time

two pumps sounds about right, try jojoba oil or aloe vera gel for the peeling.... good luck!!