Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anthony180

Acne Scars *Plese help need advice and want to know if their permanent* PICS

Hey guys, nice to meet all of you...I been looking at this site for awhile and decided to make a post. I never got the worst acne but being stressed during times in my life caused me to get some break outs. None of it was cyst or anything but Last summer I got mad one day and popped alot of it ( Some with my nails I know!) and then i been to really worry if the marks will ever go away ... :( But then my acne stopped once i started exercising alot and stopped being so stressed and it seemed like they were going away...and i had almost NO ACNE. but now out of no where i began to break out like crazy with acne all over the sides of my face and in the same spot where my scars were and now im noticing all the past marks since im so focused on them, Im going to post pics, i have still some active acne there so it may look worst but what im really worried bout is the actual scars of past acne and if you guys think i will be stuck with this for my life? Im so sad that i ever decided to pop them. Please let me know what u think I should treat it with also... Ive tryed alot of products like Mederma, snail skin oil, vitamin E...

thank you in advanced so much for everyone that can help me ! I really dont let acne affect me no more i just hope that the scars arnt permanent because being around my mouth they annoy me so much :( I also took the pictures with my face to the lighten of the computer screen so u guys could see the scared part instead of just the pimples and give me your opinion on if they will go away.... thanks so much everyone..

acne causing scars = time to accutane

dont wait more.

go to a derm and ask for it.

about your face, relax, most of your alterations are red marks that fade with time or superficial peels. Your pics are low in quality so i cant tell much. But you dont seem scarred.

If you think acne is affecting your life, time to treat.

:)

acne causing scars = time to accutane

dont wait more.

go to a derm and ask for it.

about your face, relax, most of your alterations are red marks that fade with time or superficial peels. Your pics are low in quality so i cant tell much. But you dont seem scarred.

If you think acne is affecting your life, time to treat.

:)

thx alot man.. ya i only have the acne there on the sides i dont know why.. i dont get it no where else.... and just a month ago i was complete clear now a sudden burst of acne came.. its not that my acne caused scars but i think the time i popped them when i was mad might have..

im not sure if i wanan take accutane cuz i do alot of sports and i herd it affects ur ability and u cant be doing alot of the normal stuff u do and it seems like it has so much health risks :(

try icing ur face. it helps my red marks and scars a HUGE deal.

but if acne continues to be a problem. dont fuck around with creams or pills. I agree that accutane is the ONLY way to get and stay clear.

unless its only a temporary thing

good luck

try icing ur face. it helps my red marks and scars a HUGE deal.

but if acne continues to be a problem. dont fuck around with creams or pills. I agree that accutane is the ONLY way to get and stay clear.

unless its only a temporary thing

good luck

thx bro how long do u ice it for man

and with the ice itself or i put it in a bag or something?

kay well I just started doing what I'm about to tell you like a week or so ago and I have seen some improvenments but i'm still not 100% to be advertising it to you haha but here goes;

I have red marks too, my only problem now and I read a lot of posts and came across Delna's regimen for red marks and i gottah say, it's pretty awesome. I haven't credited her for it yet but it's working somewhat. You've prob heard of it already, if not look it up for the details.

The basics of it is to exfoliate with baking soda, then apply diluted apple cider vinegar for 10 minutes and wash off, and then make an egg white mask with only the egg whites and some drops of lemon and beat it, apply it to your face for 10 minutes and wash off.

Oh and someone mentioned a peel, yeah i would say don't do it. If you still have some active acne or whatever under your skin, you're in for a serious flareup. That was my mistake.

But yea give this a shot. It might work better for you, it won't hurt haha

=)

accutane sure makes you feel tired and could lead to muscle and articular pain. anyway, like i said before if is scarring, dont hesitate.

it's better a few months of treatment than a life with scars and years treating them. prevention is the better solution.

anyway.

If you don't wanna use accutane, at least start some regime to control acne:

antibiotics,retinoids, products to clean the skin etc.

antibiotics, like mynocicline or azitromicin are not expensive and helps to control.

Talk to a derm

best wishes!

kay well I just started doing what I'm about to tell you like a week or so ago and I have seen some improvenments but i'm still not 100% to be advertising it to you haha but here goes;

I have red marks too, my only problem now and I read a lot of posts and came across Delna's regimen for red marks and i gottah say, it's pretty awesome. I haven't credited her for it yet but it's working somewhat. You've prob heard of it already, if not look it up for the details.

The basics of it is to exfoliate with baking soda, then apply diluted apple cider vinegar for 10 minutes and wash off, and then make an egg white mask with only the egg whites and some drops of lemon and beat it, apply it to your face for 10 minutes and wash off.

Oh and someone mentioned a peel, yeah i would say don't do it. If you still have some active acne or whatever under your skin, you're in for a serious flareup. That was my mistake.

=)

thx alot.. ya ima try that .. i guess my stuff is just red marks now cuz of all the acne i just got ..wen my face was clear i thought my acne scars from last summer were not even visibile but maybe it was cuz i was so tan.. the scars r like lil red poke marks of the skin and i hope that makes it go away!

=)

thx alot.. ya ima try that .. i guess my stuff is just red marks now cuz of all the acne i just got ..wen my face was clear i thought my acne scars from last summer were not even visibile but maybe it was cuz i was so tan.. the scars r like lil red poke marks of the skin and i hope that makes it go away!

yeah if your marks are like kinda skimmed from the surface of your skin but not entirely pock marks, i read some kids post about using a baby brush and gently exfoliating his skin, it's in one of my posts on my page and he has pics, check it out and also rubbing extra virgin olive oil into the marks help. It takes some time though that's what sucks =/ it gets me just as frustrated, trust me

I would do a lot of research on Accutane before taking it. It may make scarring worse. One of the few reasons it would never be an option for me.

I took accutane and once the cycle finished my acne came back way worse than before I was on accutane, eventually leading to scarring. Be very careful about taking accutane, it obviously has worked for some people but for others has ended up being a disaster.

true. but for me it HELPED my scars. i had about the same as u. And it raised all my indented red makrs up (could have been from time tho).

And for icing

I jus take an ice cub a few times a day and rub it over my face. It FEELS great and works dudeee