Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mooshoo

Sunblock / Sunscreen Recommendations

I was using Neutrogena Helioplex Moisturizer for a few months. I noticed it burned my eyes quite a lot and made my skin dry. I found out it contains Vitamin A and other chemicals I'm not supposed to have. I started to get some worsening of wrinkles under my eyes too!

Soooo...Looking for mineral sunblock recommendations. Mainly zinc oxide based. Want to stay away from titanium dioxide and nanoparticles.

Doesn't leave much besides pure white zinc I know! But maybe there are more options, or at least a sunblock that blends somewhat!

Any other intelligent orgers who read labels on sunscreen out there? Thanks for your help!

ive been using luceren and neutrogena sunblock and left my skin oily and white tinted. But i started using the biore dual fusion moisturizer spf 30 and it leaves my skin moisturized without the white tint and does not come on greasy nor does it become greasy later on in the day.