Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cassiesbakery

Another cleanser that's just as good as Dan's cleanser??

Hey everyone, I ran out of Dan's cleanser and I love it, but I dont have enough money to buy some more right now...anyone have any suggestions of a cleaner I can buy at a store thats just as good as Dan's?? Hope to hear some suggestions :)

Hey everyone, I ran out of Dan's cleanser and I love it, but I dont have enough money to buy some more right now...anyone have any suggestions of a cleaner I can buy at a store thats just as good as Dan's?? Hope to hear some suggestions :)

I use CeraVe's cleanser...it's not the same as dan's as far as feel, this one is a creamy texture, but its gentle like dan's, doesn't have any acids or things like that. It's about 10 bucks and should be available at a pharmacy like CVS or walgreens.

I use Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash. It's very gentle and contains all natural ingredients. Doesn't dry you out at all, and the tea tree oil in it is naturally anti-bacterial. It's around five bucks at Trader Joe's. Might be more expensive if you buy it at a health food store.

One that I had tried in the past was Purpose Gentle Cleanser. It works so great and it actually improved my complexion :)