Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Survivor540

Terrible skin day! Any advice or words of wisdom?

I'm not in a very good mood today: I started my period, caught a terrible sore throat (thus loosing my voice), have to swim in school tomorrow, am performing in a dance performance on Saturday, and had school and dance class for twelve hours today (physically drained!). I also feel a cyst forming on the bottom of my chin, and today my skin just was not it's mildly ok self. Any advice? How can I get prevent this cyst from coming?

I'm sorry you are having such a horrible day. It will all be better soon and you won't even remember this day. Try icing the cyst. I've heard of aspirin topicals working as well. Sulfur topicals worked quite well for me. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

I'm not in a very good mood today: I started my period, caught a terrible sore throat (thus loosing my voice), have to swim in school tomorrow, am performing in a dance performance on Saturday, and had school and dance class for twelve hours today (physically drained!). I also feel a cyst forming on the bottom of my chin, and today my skin just was not it's mildly ok self. Any advice? How can I get prevent this cyst from coming?

Thanks! I forgot about aspirin (I'm doing the mask as I type and it already is making my skin feel cleaner)! Thanks again Agoraphobia!

I hope today is a better day than yesterday. I can relate to the fact that periods make the day worse, and usually acne is accompanied by that lovely monthly occurence.lol

I hope today is a better day than yesterday. I can relate to the fact that periods make the day worse, and usually acne is accompanied by that lovely monthly occurence.lol