Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there any product in stores like cvs and walgreens that have large amounts of benzoyl peroxide like acne.org?

i like proactivs repairing lotion cause that comes in a gel like acne.org benzoyl peroxide. but i haven't been able to find any product like it.

i would buy the acne.org benzoyl peroxide but the shipping cost alot -___-.

If you're asking if any companies out there have put out large-sized containers of BP, I'm pretty sure none of them have.

From the BP info on danielkern.com:

For the Regimen to work well, you'll need to use generous amounts of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. As it stood, out of all the products available over-the-counter in the U.S., Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment was the only widely available 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, and it comes in a .75 ounce tube which tends to run out quickly. For years I lobbied large brand names in the acne medication industry, asking them to make a generously sized 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel. After writing and calling many times and receiving friendly responses but no action, I decided it was necessary for me to make a larger one for us myself.