Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I don't really know how to explain this, but I'll give it my best shot.

Most of my acne has been relatively controlled recently, except for one tiny little spot to the left of my chin. My breakouts are literally happening in an area of skin the size of a quarter, and I keep getting a pimple there, but always one pimple at a time!

Just as one seems to disappear or sink back into my skin, another one reappears right next to where that one was. I mean, RIGHT next to it, since this is only an area the size of a quarter. And yesterday, the one that I had there I was finally able to pop and drain (following Dan's instructions), and of course this morning a new one has shown up directly adjacent to where that one was.

I'm really confused and I don't get why this tiny little area is causing such a problem for me. It is like the same reappearing zit time after time. Does this happen to anyone else? What does this mean? Is the infection just spreading and not really going away in that area? What can I do to stop this?

PLEASE give me your advice on how to stop the neverending pimple!

Thanks, everyone!

I know with me, for some reason my right cheek is my bad patch spot. It's always been alot worse than my left cheek. You might want to think about what touches that spot during the day. Cell phone, side you rest your hand on, sunglasses, side you sleep on at night. As for prevention, you might want to get some Alpha hydroxy acid and dab it on that spot twice a day.

I know with me, for some reason my right cheek is my bad patch spot. It's always been alot worse than my left cheek. You might want to think about what touches that spot during the day. Cell phone, side you rest your hand on, sunglasses, side you sleep on at night. As for prevention, you might want to get some Alpha hydroxy acid and dab it on that spot twice a day.

Okay great, what will the alpha hydroxy acid do to help?