Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellogoodbye12

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!�

You won't be able to post links until you've made 10 posts or more .... it's an anti-spam mechanism on the board.

Can you describe what's going on with your skin?

Look like a little scarring and post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, I hope I said that right. Jojoba Oil and AHA supposedly help speed up the healing process of hyper-pigmentation. But either way, for both it will just take time. The important thing to do now, is to stay on the regimen and prevent future break outs that could cause more pigmentation and scars.

http://www.acne.org/faq.html#redmarks

hey james,Thx i think u are right i checked it over about.com.Other than the methods u provided me with,are there any other alternative?I heard from some websites sunscreen is useful?Any idea?

The only thing sunscreen will help with is the appearance of those marks. Usually if you are going to be out in the sun, the marks will get more bright, but the sunscreen will help it so that doesn't happen.

I'm not an expert on this, but there is many threads on this in the red marks forum, here is just one thread:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Recommend...s-R-t14887.html

Anyway, jojoba oil and AHA are 2 things that seem like they are fading away my red marks.

Actually, sunscreen doesn't help with the appearance of red marks. Being in the sun will temporarily make your face look better by 'blending' your skin tone to look more even. Being in the sun for too long,however,could lead to a breakout (propaganda? :rolleyes: ). AHA will help in getting rid of those redmarks. Goodluck.

its a tropical country over here so its pretty hot and the red marks kinda get redder in the sun?i just wanna get rid of it as fast as possible,i'm kinda sick of this.Where can i purchase AHA other than going to derm or buying from this website?