Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaggoT

When you feel one coming in

So you know when you can feel a zit coming in,

What is the best thing to prevent that zit from forming?

What is the best thing to speed it up if it does decide to come through?

Thank you

I have found great success with spot treating certain pimples with a Benzoyl Peroxide gel. I use Duac, which contains 5% BP and 1% Clindamycin, but it is by prescription only.

If you to the information about the regime, there are several over the counter BP topicals you can try.

Generally when you feel one coming in, it's gotta come out for it to heal. A more preventative measure is more effective.

Spot treat with Dan's AHA. I did it for the first time today on an active white head and it shrank the pimple so that it was almost unnoticeable in an hour.

ok this will sound totally crazy, but it works, a friend explained the science behind it a while ago for me.

you need a spare 24 hours or minimum over night for this to work.

take a small square of bread and gently tape it over the area where you feel the spot forming, for some reason it dries up the area and draws out the dirt/oil/what ever is clogging your pore in record time, once the head is sticking out you can then either pop it out your self which will leave a little red mark for a day or so or wait a bit longer for it to work its self out completely.

this is totally genuine, try it