Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adamrodriguez

Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

I found a great non-soap cleansing bar thats better then any other cleanser or soap i used for the face. Just wet your face in warm water, lather in hands, rub face with fingertips, rinse and pat dry. Its called nature's plus natural beauty cleansing bar, it has no soaps, no irritating ingredience, lye, tallow or alkalis. Its made from organic humectants and emolients, vitamin E and allantoin. It's PH is 4.5 which is close to the PH of normal skin (5.5).. your skin needs to have a cleanser that is close to the normal PH level of skin in order to maintain healthy skin. Your skin creates a barrier to keep out contaminants from entering the skin cell walls, if your skin is broken from harsh alkaline cleansers like BP or other harsh soap and acne cleansers your skin is vulnerable to acne and infections. i currently have no acne lesions at all because ive been using this soap for about 2-weeks it is really a lifesaver! When i get flakey skin i use l'bri's oil-free moisturizer... organic natural ingredients is the KEY to maintain healthy skin and non-irritated red skin! later.

adam

I might buy this once my face gets clear from the topicals im using... Ive been doing alot more research on the face ph level and the acid mantle and dont wanna strip it by using the topicals im using....

I found a great non-soap cleansing bar thats better then any other cleanser or soap i used for the face. Just wet your face in warm water, lather in hands, rub face, rinse and pat dry. Its called nature's plus natural beauty cleansing bar, it has no soaps, no irritating ingredience, lye, tallow or alkalis.

adam

Yeah I love this soap, i just started using it maybe 5 days ago and i absolutely love it!! My skin feels squeaky skin but not tight at all. I love it!

I found a great non-soap cleansing bar thats better then any other cleanser or soap i used for the face. Just wet your face in warm water, lather in hands, rub face, rinse and pat dry. Its called nature's plus natural beauty cleansing bar, it has no soaps, no irritating ingredience, lye, tallow or alkalis.

adam

Yeah I love this soap, i just started using it maybe 5 days ago and i absolutely love it!! My skin feels squeaky skin but not tight at all. I love it!

can u give a list of the ingrediants on this product

adam

it contains allantoin and 500 IU of vitamin e

adam

i know that adam but can you give me the complete list of ingrediants

adam

i know that adam but can you give me the complete list of ingrediants

I have been using this soap for about a year now. those are the only two ingredients. nothing more. that's prolly why it works so well. give it a try.

Those aren't the only ingredients. Read the literature.

"Humectants and emollients are used to help maintain the skin's delicate moisture balance and to soothe irritated skin. THEY ARE COMBINED with 500 IU of vitamin E and the special astringent and healing qualities of allantoin."

Nowhere in the product's literature does it talk about these "humectants and emollients." Seems fishy to me.

Those aren't the only ingredients. Read the literature.

"Humectants and emollients are used to help maintain the skin's delicate moisture balance and to soothe irritated skin. THEY ARE COMBINED with 500 IU of vitamin E and the special astringent and healing qualities of allantoin."

Nowhere in the product's literature does it talk about these "humectants and emollients." Seems fishy to me.

Sounds fishy to you?? yet you still use it?? how come?

Because it's the only thing that even comes close to working for me. It does the work of several products at once and keeps me relatively clear..albeit while making my skin look rough and scaly to be honest. But I'll take that over swollen, inflamed pimples everywhere. I plan on experimenting more with the "no water" method or whatever because I had some success with that. But I just don't know what to do when my face needs a washing. Because after a few weeks of that, my skin gets grimy. Anyway...just wanted to correct the previous poster. Still a pretty good product in my opinion.