Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kewlfewl

This lil kid probably got more confidence then me

It's problems like that where acne doesnt seem that bad. I've never heard of progeria but that's really sad to see. Whenever somebody feels depressed and they hate their life, just remember there's alot worse physical problems you could have then bad skin. I'm not saying acne isn't that bad because my life would be so much better without it but wow there's alot worse things to have in life.

The comments on that site about the video; are truly vulgar. Well what to expect from a site where the average IQ is probably equal to that of a boiled egg.

The comments on that site about the video; are truly vulgar. Well what to expect from a site where the average IQ is probably equal to that of a boiled egg.

I don't know what got to me more, the video or the awful heartless comments. How does a person sit up there and type "faggot" towards a kid that was born with progeria and will die in a few months/years. Just awful.

Edited by BRAZZY

I don't know what got to me more, the video or the awful heartless comments. How does a person sit up there and type "faggot" towards a kid that was born with progeria and will die in a few months/years. Just awful.

I laughed at that part

Yeah that's messed up...... people like that will have a bad life.

I didn't laugh so I'm not going to hell.

it was sad actually... :(

not defending those guys that made those hurtful remarks but if it were anyone else im pretty sure they would make the same comments. i dont think he. like you would want to be treated differently because of his differences

Seriously? Why the fuck would you make this thread? You are probably just as heartless as half the commenters on that video. No shit he has self confidence, he does not know what he is doing is embarrassing. People like you sicken me.

Seriously? Why the fuck would you make this thread? You are probably just as heartless as half the commenters on that video. No shit he has self confidence, he does not know what he is doing is embarrassing. People like you sicken me.

I always admire your posts.

I always admire your posts.

Haha thanks :)

TSIMFUCKIS IN DA HOUSE! (<--mockery of the site's comments)

He's still alive in case anyone's interested. And hey, at least he doesn't have acne.

Here's just one intelligent remark I fancied:

HE LOOK LIKE EVERY CRACKER I SEE ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. ALL YOU HONKEY CRACKER MOTHERFUCKAS IS JUST AS UGLY AS THE NEXT. THAT GOES FOR THE WOMEN KIDS AND NASTY ASS OLD PEOPLE!!!

TSIMFUCKIS IN DA HOUSE! (<--mockery of the site's comments)

He's still alive in case anyone's interested. And hey, at least he doesn't have acne.

Here's just one intelligent remark I fancied:

HE LOOK LIKE EVERY CRACKER I SEE ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. ALL YOU HONKEY CRACKER MOTHERFUCKAS IS JUST AS UGLY AS THE NEXT. THAT GOES FOR THE WOMEN KIDS AND NASTY ASS OLD PEOPLE!!!

^ that quote of every cracker being ugly.