Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uglygenes

Anti Candida Diet and Bulking up at the Gym

I need some help and suggestions as to what i should do. Good skin and getting big at the gym are a priority for me. Although since starting the Anti-Candida diet in attempt to get good skin

which is:

no sugar, alcohol, soy, yeast, fungi, gluten, lactose, preservatives, and hormones/pesticides from food sources.

I'm been on this for a week, havent seen much improvement in my skin but I've LOST 2 KILOS!

Which is the complete opposite from bulking up at the gym. I'm also doing Dan's Regimen. What should i do?

Screw the diet just do the regimen and go gym? Or??? Im so fustrated, im just wasting time and money arrgrgh.

honestly if you are trying to rehabilitate your body from candida i would reccommend straying away from the gym all together. you will lose weight for the first month but your body adjust back to a normal weight. your body needs all the energy it has to rid itself of all the impurities.

it's a big sacrifice but well worth it for your overall health.

after your body has been healed then you can focus on getting more lean and bulinding muscle.

trying to do that while you are only in the begining stages of healing is very counterproductive.

just foucus on healing first.

I would workout, it will make you more hungry for more food which means more nutrients.

Im going to start my bulking diet too.

Protein Consumption~~~~~~~220g/Day Calories-880

Fat Consumption~~~~~~~~~~~220-250g/day Calories-2115

Carbohydrate Consumption~~100-150g/day Calories-500

thats around 3500 Calories.

Its going to be really hard to get that much fat but well worth it. This is basically the paleo diet.

This type of diet will give you much more lean muscle than the typical high carb bulking diet.

I need some help and suggestions as to what i should do. Good skin and getting big at the gym are a priority for me. Although since starting the Anti-Candida diet in attempt to get good skin

which is:

no sugar, alcohol, soy, yeast, fungi, gluten, lactose, preservatives, and hormones/pesticides from food sources.

I'm been on this for a week, havent seen much improvement in my skin but I've LOST 2 KILOS!

Which is the complete opposite from bulking up at the gym. I'm also doing Dan's Regimen. What should i do?

Screw the diet just do the regimen and go gym? Or??? Im so fustrated, im just wasting time and money arrgrgh.

I'd make sure that you're getting enough calories through fat (since I'm assuming your anti-candida diet is very restrictive in terms of carbs). Some foods that might provide a lot of calories for an anti-candida diet are nuts, avocados, fatty fish, and healthy oils.

If it was me personally, I would just to low-moderate intensity exercise at the beginning of the diet to see how I'm adjusting. I know taking time off can be tough.

second that....

i also reccommend EVOO, EVCO, and organic butter.

And meat. The candida diet is bland enough without having to guzzle pure olive oil; might as well enjoy some steak. :cool: