Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maximus Decimus Merideous

cerave moistureizing cleanser

Have any of you guys tried this as a cleanser for the regimen? Its called cerave moisturizing cleanser. I think this could help with dryness substantially, although im worried it may negate some of the effects of BP because it contains "ceramides" which moisturize skin, maybe preventing the BP from being as effective. What do you guys think?

Well, I've been using CeraVe's cleanser and moisturizing cream in conjunction with Dan's BP. It certainly has warded off BP's harsh drying effect. It didn't negate the effectiveness of the BP for me.

Just allow time in between each step. After using the cleanser, wait 10-15 mins before applying the BP. That same applies for the applying the moisturizer, wait 10-15 mins. Most of the time I wait 30 mins after applying the BP to moisturize.

Try their moisturizing cream at night, works wonders.

Definitely looks promising. I've been wanting to try a new moisturizer, i use all of Dan's products now, because flakiness is just such a big issue. Be sure to post if anyone else tries it with success.

I never tried the cleanser but the moisturizing lotion is AMAZING! I use it with my Retin A and it completely gets rid of any flakes or dryness.