Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ever since i woke up this morning i have been having a shooting pain on my chest. Located above your breats on your chest/breat plate (whatever its called) and like a finger over towards the left. its not when i take deep breaths i already thought of it. Could this be from my accutane or maybe anxiety from personal problems? it has been happening a lot more frequently and i dont want to just go to the dr. and look like one of those patients that gets seen for nothing (hypocondriac- i think thats right?) I did push ups last night. Could that do anything? Has anyone had this same kind of thing???

Ever since i woke up this morning i have been having a shooting pain on my chest. Located above your breats on your chest/breat plate (whatever its called) and like a finger over towards the left. its not when i take deep breaths i already thought of it. Could this be from my accutane or maybe anxiety from personal problems? it has been happening a lot more frequently and i dont want to just go to the dr. and look like one of those patients that gets seen for nothing (hypocondriac- i think thats right?) I did push ups last night. Could that do anything? Has anyone had this same kind of thing???

I have never taken an accutane pill in my life, (im not saying it's not that) but i always get this chest pain, like once/twice a month or so, forget, so I never go to the doctor, but then it always comes back.... I have no idea what it is... Shooting like you say. Occasionally I feel a little bit breathless but that's really not the main thing. It's just shooting...feels kinda tight?? I dont know

If you've been having it all day I would definitly go to the doctor. Also research on google because that's often far more helpful (to me).