Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i had this HUGE pimple on my cheek it was big and red and i said im not goin to touch it or pop it..

soo it finally went down but the thing that pisses me off is that now its left this really red mark on my face as if i had popped it..but i didnt even touch it so0o0 why has it a left a huge red mark :cry:

i mean i dont understand!!:'( Acne is so0o Unfair..

ok so i had this HUGE pimple on my cheek it was big and red and i said im not goin to touch it or pop it..

soo it finally went down but the thing that pisses me off is that now its left this really red mark on my face as if i had popped it..but i didnt even touch it so0o0 why has it a left a huge red mark :cry:

i mean i dont understand!!:'( Acne is so0o Unfair..

I get red marks regardless of popping a pimple or not. If I get a pimple it doesn't matter the circumstance, I will get a red mark. I have about 40 red marks on my right cheek alone. I'm still not done healing from my last cystic breakout so I feel your pain. Just know that other people have it way worse than you, i'm not trying to discredit your feelings i'm just sayin'

Guest Rocky666

It'll take a good minute, but that redness will go away, it's just from all the tramua the pimple caused your skin and your body trying to heal it.

I know, I'm african american but I have a tan skin tone so whenever I get those huge, gnarly pimples and I don't touch them and they're not even there for 3 whole days it leaves a red mark which I used to confuse with hyperpigmentation but even with my ethnic skin tone I get red marks and not soo many dark or brown spots.

mate, it has just happened to me today, week and weeks of clear skin and now a massive spot which i popped on my cheek, it looks like ive been shot in the cheek hehe but hey this is not the only time its happened to me, put a dollop...(and i mean a dollop!!) of aloe vera gel on it three times a day for like four-five days. and on the the fifth the scab should fall off and underneath will leave a faded unnoticeable mark which will go in a few weeks :)

I'm having an unexplainable breakout around my lips. Haven't been touching the area or using new lipsticks or anything, just a random breakout. Big el grrrr!

when i don't pop my pimples, they just get bigger and bigger and then leave huge dark marks. so i kill em as soon as i see any hint of a head, even if it's barely prominent.

I don't know if it was the BP that did it but I resisted popping a zit on my neck one time and that was a mistake suprisingly. That thing left a red bump on my skin for probably 3 months before it completely faded. Be careful and read up on how to pop them properly but I think it's better to do it when it's ready then to just let it go away untouched. That's just my opinion from personal experience.

it` not a good idea to pop pimples! I did that but then i realized that it makes everything just worse.

But if you really need to pop then you need to do it properly and clean. Because if you pop it and blood comes out or you see it under, it means that you teared some vascular and now bacteria got into bloodstream and is possible that bacteria will now come out somewhere else on your face!