Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sxdwfgtrhyuj

Stuff like this makes me angry.

It happens. I wouldn't pay attention to that type of stuff because it's everywhere. You already know that certain people make fun of the flaws in others to feel better, so why even get angry? They're the ones with the problem.

People are judgmental every day, they judge the way you dress, walk, talk.

Anyway, the comments made about the blog are true. He has like 1 pimple on his forehead and one other tiny one you can barely notice. Calling him a "pizza face" um, not only is it completely unwarranted it is childish.

Also, the people who commented about the person who wrote the blog and called her a "C" that was unwarranted as well. I am against the degradation of women through name calling, especially calling a woman by her genitalia.

Their contact information is on the side, if you wanted to share how your felt.

Unfortunately, because of the fall of Adam and the sin we inherited, we all have an insatiable desire to appear better/smarter/more attractive than others, and one way we do this is by making others look dumber and less attractive in comparison to ourselves.

If you don't believe me, over the next week, whenever you're with groups of people, whether family, friends or aquaintances, notice what you so often end up doing: comparing yourself to others. Not saying that we all hurt others by ridiculing or embarassing them in front of others, but so often we are still **thinking** that others are uglier or not as smart as we are, and we therefore feel better about/more happy for ourselves. So while it is certainly kinder and more considerate of others to not say anything, our indwelling thought life and desire to be praised/adored and thought more special than others unfortunately remains.